Thursday, March 14, 2024

I have to laugh or get really pissed

 So my boss came in and made a big production out of giving me the thing back, but said I have to turn it in at the end of every shift.  Fine.  

She called me 6 minutes before 6, quitting time, said I had to do ____ until 6 on the dot Or Else.  And sure enough there was a problem with that; and when I called her the coward (I'm laughing here) didn't pick up her phone.  So I called another team lead.  

And I caught another spill and the very helpful team lead who has helped me with many situations in the past, but is a drinker and to my knowledge not saved, also said he would never date an associate (good policy) came to the rescue again.  But a balding old man from maintenance with a pot belly beat him to the punch.  

I decided I needed the Suave Keratin Smoothing shampoo again my hair is a mess on this other stuff, greasy and very frizzy, just awful.  

Oh.  And there was a guy I had been flirting with a little bit.  He saw me drinking my Diet Dew and he said Oh I love White Claws.  I can't get enough of them.  

I am 98% sure White Claw has alcohol in it.  I see it does.  I went straight out of "friendly" mode and into professional after that.  

I did ask God to make it obvious very early on if someone was, or was not, the right person for me.  

Oh, and someone left a Charles Stanley (evangelism) tract at my work station so I found that interesting.  I'll probably never know who did that.  

I'm tired so that's it.  

No comments: