Thursday, March 28, 2024

Ace could use prayer

 I can't say what for but I can say I was able to give some valuable perspective on two fronts.  He can still drive me around.  

And how sad that, even though it was the Crazy Train at work - beyond even around Christmas, it was OK until the one boss showed up.  She was barking at me, picking, following me around, etc.  I was so happy to clock out.  She seems very upset that I leave on time - well, most days I have a bus to catch!  

I did some shopping after work, got salad mix, some cheese, pork rinds, hard boiled eggs, etc.  Ace was late but it was OK because he was fine (and so was his car).  He said I am "the most patient" of his clients and I was very flattered because I have been working on that.  

Waiting around for Ron to wake up from his coma taught me a lot about that.  

I was feeling vulnerable and wanted "a treat" but settled for a couple cans of Special Kitty Mixed Grill cat food - not for me (ha ha) but for Mr Kitty Cat.  And Ace was thrilled Biscuit was waiting on the porch meowing at him when he brought me home.  Normally Biscuit runs or isn't seen at all because Ace is the man who takes him to the vet!  

Last night one of my cats was teasing a neighbor's small dog and yap yap yap all night long, got pretty old.  One of my customers told me terriers in particular hate cats, I didn't know that - it did sound like some sort of terrier.  

At any rate Biscuit was happy to get a can of the very smelly food.  I think it is all of the leftovers at the meat processing plant, but it doesn't have any fish so I am fine feeding that.  

I will do a blog one time on my experience with 3 male cats, eating fish protein based foods, and how they all got FLUTD.  How Biscuit is the only one who recovered because I switched him to a chicken based cat food.  

That's it for now.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh that reminds me of my miniature schnauzer I had for 18 years. Baxter would always chase the neighbors cats out of our yard. I saw cat fur fly one time, he got in a good bite.