Wednesday, March 27, 2024

I made it to work OK

 Someone must have been handing out bedsheets to the homeless at the transit center last night as they were all curled up everywhere covered in white sheets, like they were dead.  Very disconcerting.  The sheets were pristine so it must have happened recently.  Strange.

I got my rides just fine.  One driver I don't take, but give candy to, said someone had called in a complaint and said she cursed them out.  She was very upset and I said the video would exonerate her.  The bus company records everything on the buses audio and video, and can pull that record.  So here's to hoping she is exonerated.  She said she simply told the guy he had to pay to ride because he always rode without paying.

I got paid.  I do know my boss will work today but I don't know when, yet.  It will be interesting.  

That's it for now. 

No comments: