Sunday, March 3, 2024

Sunday morning

 I woke up a couple times last night, kept the phone on because Dad is sick.  

No calls, no text, that's good.  

I asked, twice, different text messages could I have some stuff delivered for them and nothing.  But she said thank you for sending her my schedule.  The week of the 21st is going to suck, I have to work Sunday until 8 PM and then 9 AM the next day?!  

Tomorrow is nice, though, I start at 9:30 and get off at 3.  It can be a bit hectic.  But she should be off as well.  

Mom finally got back to me and said I could send a few things.  So I got some stuff like the vapor steam tablets you put in the shower, the really good Mexican cough drops (the green bag Broncolin ones), lavender bath salts for Mom.  

Oh I didn't place the order, glad I checked!  

Kind of a confusing checkout.  

I'm going to clean the floor which is beyond ick.  It's swept now, a little bit of a headache and allergies are bad.  The Claratin does a good job on the overall but not the eyes.  There are allergy eye drops but I am weird about putting things in my eye, having worked with "The Blind" for 31 years.  2 years in high school before I met Ron and then 29 years with him.   Cherish your eyes, he'd say.  It's terrible to be blind.  

I'm going to take a nap.  Well that didn't work so I'm up again.  

That's it for now.  



No comments: