Friday, March 22, 2024

We had some severe weather after all

 Two big storms came through hours apart; first one had the usual severe thunderstorm, wind, heavy rain, then hail.  I was freaking out thinking about the 10 windows on the house and my high insurance deductible.  I was praying not just to God but to "Abba Father" so I guess in Hebrew too?  Anyway no damage that I know of.  

Second storm I was in bed with the cats and it blew through, a lot of lightning, wind, heavy rain, I took my electronics off the outlets in case of a power spike.  

I will get a good look at the outside of the house when I leave for work but the inside is OK.  I got up at 7 it was nice to have a good rest.  I am kind of stiff lately I really need to get back on Keto, I am sure the inflammation stems from eating wheat and other processed grains.  I took a couple of Naproxyn.  

Today will be interesting for reasons I can't talk about.  Mainly just embarrassed to share the details so I won't, it's a money thing.  

I am packing a keto lunch today.  That's it for now.  

Edit; as near as I can tell I lost a dead branch off my tree and my plastic lawn chair blew over into the garden bed.  No damage done.  

No comments: