Friday, March 29, 2024

I had a dream last night

 In it, Ron was in the hospital with critical heart problems.  The doctor was working very hard to save him but I could see Ron was so, so, tired of fighting.  I told Ron "It's OK to go" and he said "I'm just going to rest for a minute" and I saw a light come get him.  

Then I woke up.  

I thought I was over all this, that I had let Ron go the day he died.  I don't think about him much.  But maybe I needed to process it like this.  I don't know.  

I do know I have a weekend holiday shift coming up with a very stressed out boss.  One of her teammates, another one of my bosses' husband had a stroke "On his left side" (they always say it that way) so she is out right now before a big holiday weekend.  We had a corporate visit this morning I don't know how that went.  

I haven't said anything to the one caregiver boss about Ron and how he had a stroke.  God just hasn't led me to do that, and the fact Ron died at the end of it all is not exactly a happy ending.  

So I am pretty much dreading work but I will ask God to make it a good day anyway.  

That's it for now.  

No comments: