Monday, March 4, 2024

Why does God keep tossing this man at me?

 Work was pretty uneventful.  I left and got a lotto ticket, $1 a week is my budget for that, always get a quick pick and let the clerk pick the game.  

I missed the bus so I had to wait.  As I was waiting who rolls up in an older model very modest (but well maintained, clean inside and out, and likely paid off) Honda?  Yes, the bus driver I was talking to so much on my way home.  He was happy to see me and I think was on the verge of offering me a ride home when the light changed.  He asked when I worked and I said "They put my hours in the blender".  

So maybe I'll see him again maybe not.  He looked good (appealing not necessarily "hot" or "handsome") in his civies, some kind of polo top and cargo shorts.  He drove off.  

Then the pervert showed up.  I don't think he was homeless as he had designer jeans, nice looking shoes, ear buds, expensive phone.  But he was dancing around the bus stop, pointing at passing cars, gyrating, and took his pants off.  I looked away but tried to monitor out of the corner of my eye.  It gets over 18 after that but the cars were honking as they drove by and I had to stand there at the bus stop because my feet were killing me and I was worried he'd just follow me to the next one.  

Can you imagine if my buddy had come back during that?  

It gets worse.  I think Blogger will let me say he was still "acting up" when the bus pulled up and the bus driver let him on the bus.  He stopped with the sexual behavior and began talking loudly to someone in the back.  

The ride home was very long but I made it.  I was dragging walking home.  

I talked to my aunt after I got off the bus.  

Oh, and the cats brought me a snack (I put it out without harming it).  



No comments: