Monday, March 18, 2024

Ron had really bad taste in male friends

 One admitted he led a gang rape.  

One stood up at our wedding as best man and then tried to talk me into cheating a year later.  He was always borrowing money and refusing to pay it back.  So Ron started paying him for rides rather than lose all that money.  He stopped calling when the money dried up and sent me a sarcastic text message days after I told him Ron died.  I am pretty sure I saw that man today.  

I didn't say anything and made a point of avoiding him.  I didn't want to play plastic games.  

Ugh.  Bad memories.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No Ron's male friends were a reflection on who he was as a person. A decent human being would not be friends with someone who admitted to leading a gang rape. Ron was a sick man and he took advantage of you. At least admit that. He was a predator.