Thursday, March 14, 2024

It is so stupid I have to laugh

 Years ago an assistant manager gave me what I will call a handheld computer.  I kept it in my locker and only charged it at home; in short I took very good care of it.

Last night my boss saw it in my hand and took it, said she would put it in a secure place.

It was not there this morning.  I told the other team lead who said the boss had taken it home.  I thought she just told me not to do that?  

It is just stupid territorial pissing contest.  I don't care she can have it.  But it illustrated the problem at the store not enough equipment associates and team leads stealing each other's equipment.

This is a Fortune 500 company we can afford more devices.  Pitiful.

It has been really busy today compounded by the fact one of the best workers had an emergency and had to leave.

The boss comes in at 2.  It is a mess, she will be angry and "bite".  I am not looking forward to it.  But for now I am sitting down about to eat a markdown coffee cake ,- one of the little ones.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Coffee cake isn't low carb.

Heather Knits said...

No, but it was a mini so not too much damage. Besides, I burn a lot of it just running around.