Monday, March 25, 2024

Monday lunch

 I am taking a very hard look at my finances and pretty embarrassed about some of the calls I made 

Like, the last couple years, I spent WAY more than I should on transportation.  Taking my credit card to work every day - bad call.  

In my defense Ron handled all the finances up until a few years ago but I need to figure things out quick.  I have never had anything cut off or go to collections so I am winning on some fronts.  

And some of this goes back to the brain damage.  Prefrontal lobe damage and finances aren't a good mix.  But I can do better.

It is just deeply humiliating doing a post mortem and trying to figure out where to go from here.

On a positive note, I have a home for Oscar, the abused orange cat.  A lady at work will take him.

That's it for now.  I am also battling some depression.  

No comments: