Wednesday, September 13, 2023

This is the worst I have felt at work in a while

 And it never once dawned on me to tell my boss.

When we were dating Ron would be very sympathetic when I had a migraine.  After I moved in he would call me "sickly" and verbally abuse me.  So I am sensitive about sharing.  I do the stoic thing.  

But it shows in my work today so I may need to say something.

On the treatment side more Excedrin, 2 real lemonades, a good lunch (not queasy praise Him), and a Gatorade in case my electrolytes are off.  Hopefully that gets me through the last 2 hours and then home. 

That's it for now.  If you pray I could use it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just today I heard on the radio that soaking your feet in hot water helps with a migraine. Something to do with blood flow. Can't hurt to try.

Anonymous said...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/doctor-confirms-simple-hack-that-can-get-rid-of-headaches-worked-a-treat/ar-AA1gCfOI