Thursday, September 7, 2023

Thursday morning

 I keep waking up at night, I need to start taking the magnesium again. Other than that I did sleep OK. 

I work tonight it shouldn't be too bad. I was thinking this morning in bed that I can definitely call myself "helpful" I go above and beyond to help almost everyone. If it is a drunk/drugged out/mentally ill homeless person they are out of luck but everyone else I help. Customers seem to like me and co workers, hopefully my boss likes me.  

I found some of the lollipop she likes when I was cleaning up and gave them to her in a rare still moment (she is "always moving"), she was pretty happy to see them.  She is at a good weight I think all the running around at the store.  

I plan to cook more sausage today for tonight's dinner that is delicious.  I was teasing a Muslim coworker I am friendly with when she walked in on me eating it in the breakroom. I pretended to cover it up and said "Don't look [name]!"  She started laughing. 

I need to cook up that sausage.  

Then shower.  

And I did my God Time. It was really sweet. 

First some background, yesterday as I was prepping the material (Jesus stuff) in candy to take Biscuit got up on the bed and knocked it all down.  I had It was a Pleasure to Meet You and The Debt Paid all over the floor, then he sat on my candy, etc.  This morning he put his claw in my foot for some reason. So I wasn't happy with him but I wasn't overly angry, just a little annoyed.  

He got up in my lap as I did the Bible study and Cleo got up on the cat condo next to my chair, both of them purring and asking for pets.  I don't pick up my cats, never, in my life, have I met a cat that enjoyed being picked up.  I let them come to me for pets. So they did and I did. After Biscuit got up Cleo kept thinking about getting in my lap.  I could see her thinking "Biscuit sure seemed to enjoy it".  She put one paw in my lap and then another, a third one and then standing in my lap! I petted her and she purred for a few minutes and then left.  That was nice.  

I am ready to go; did up my candy, have water, drinking Gatorade, have a snack for travels, work vest is at work in my locker, phone on hand, keys for me, keys for Jack. I think it's important for a neighbor to have a key and I trust him more than the other neighbors.  

For some odd reason two of my coworkers asked for all my cough drops yesterday.  The one lady I understood she is on dialysis and has a funky dry mouth all the time, she says her mouth tastes like metal and a cough drop is better than nothing.  I carry them because the isomalt isn't as nasty as the other sugar free sweeteners and I like the taste (menthol). The other one just wanted me to give her something I think.  I like them for dry mouth.  

That's it for now!  

No comments: