Tuesday, September 12, 2023

At work

 Sink is out in the break room.  Ick.  

Boss is here and stressed.

I had an iced coffee and a can of regular dew.  Hopefully that will produce a good energy level for me.

Someone is microwaving sausage and it smells divine even though I'm not hungry.

I gave away over 10 tract/candy things this morning so I bought a couple of full size Snickers for my home drive.  They have already gotten the Gospel.  I have them in the freezer so they won't melt on the way to the bus stop; chocolate melts at 76 degrees and it will be 97.

I need to do up candy tonight before I go to bed.  🤔  Maybe a dozen.

I am still trying to figure out if I can bring candy for the flight out.  I can only have 2 items but I think I can make room in the outside pocket of my carryon.  I would love to hand it out as I go but we'll see.

That's it for now.

No comments: