Wednesday, September 27, 2023

My parents had some friends over today

 Apparently they were all talking about me, the evangelism, etc. and thought it was pretty cool.  

My issue is not letting those comments swell my pride.  I do what God wants me to do, no more, no less.  God has something for everyone to do. I also had a bus driver tell me "all of them were asking where I was" last week.  

PRIDE!  PRIDE!  CANNOT have pride that makes me USELESS.  Also I don't like arrogant people I would hate to be one.  

So tonight I had some issues with my washer - it's OK I think but it certainly sent me running to Jesus.  

Hopefully that was enough to squelch it.  

I'm not doing anything special; I'm just going where I'm told doing what I'm told to do.  If anything good comes out of that it is God working not Heather [last name].  

I just go.  

No comments: