Sunday, September 3, 2023

Early Sunday

I have been having fun with my aunt and uncle.  They are truly good people.  

I think my favorite moment my aunt and I are in my bedroom standing in front of my closet discussing clothes to take on my trip, and Biscuit's up on the bed next to us "participating". He knows my aunt and she's not grabby and didn't even speak to him (she's just not a cat person, she doesn't hate them but she will not seek them out).  But it was very cute him up in the "middle of it" especially as he is so fearful around "strangers".  

Speaking of strangers some other cat tried to get in the cat door this morning and my boys Dealt With It.  They ran out the cat door, there was some yowling and that was it.  

We went to the thrift store right after the check dropped and all I got was a jacket. It is more fitted, a denim jacket, I think it will be good to wear on the plane. My aunt got it for me. They had a pair of neon yellow jeans that screamed "I am manic". They are having a 50% off sale starting Monday at 5 AM that is going to be crazy. Even full price at the thrift store is a good deal. 

We had some good meals and I handed out over 20 things which made me happy. I gave some to the server at Chilis and asked her to take it back to the people in the kitchen and when she came back she said it was a big hit!  That was fun. 

We are going to the church this morning. They were doing a Bible Handout at my store a few weeks ago which you know caught my attention.  We will see what they're like. 

One thing I appreciated about my aunt at the thrift shop she would tell me if something was too much with the neckline.  A lot of bigger sized clothes have low cut necklines I guess it's a case of don't look at my butt or belly look at my cleavage instead.  

She gave me a haircut which I like. I will put up a photo later but here is one of me before the haircut. I put up my Halloween decorations early this year. 


 I like the door wrap it is cute, not demonic.  A lot of that Halloween stuff is positively Satanic. 

That's it for now!  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice picture. Of course you found a Halloween door wrap with a cat on it. Love it.

Happy you are having fun with your aunt and uncle. They sound like great people.

Looking forward to hearing how it went at church.