Friday, September 15, 2023

I got a lot done

 I went to the bank and told them I'd be traveling they put a note in my file.  I paid the water and gas bills.  

Then work.  I would be lying if I didn't say I get a pang when I see all the couples in the breakroom.  It is hard.  They are not into PDA's but they are smiling, laughing, talking.  I do miss that.  Even just talking to Ron on my break.  

(Sigh)  Other than that a good night.  No headache.  

Last night a team lead gave me a rolling rack and I proved I can't drive.  I almost took out the bank manager, a couple of customers, and a few associates the last of whom forcibly took the cart away from me!   OOPS.  

Glad I have tomorrow off hoping I can sleep in.  Ace is getting me tonight I plan to feel him out about the airport trip.  If nothing else I need him for a ride home Tuesday after work.  

That's it for now.  

No comments: