Saturday, September 9, 2023

Saturday night

 Well my headache went away long enough for me to go get my candy. I laid down for a nap, had Cleo visit (she likes to visit when I am in bed), but I woke up with a bad headache kept trying to nap it off, got up at 3 and took Excedrin, laid down again for an hour, still pretty bad, got up. 

I hung up some clean clothes. I hang up everything. Then I finished packing. I managed to get everything in the shoulder bag.  A dress, bathing suit, 3 days of underwear and socks, gifts for them, 3 tshirts, a pair of shorts, and a little bit of toiletries.  I will pack my backpack tomorrow, that will have things like my medication, wallet, ID. I can check the shoulder bag if needed, but I will keep the backpack with me at All Times.  

The headache is a little better now but still in the background.  I think it may be allergy related; I took some nasal spray and a Cetrizine (generic Zyrtec).  Hopefully that helps.  

I went out to check the mail but the mailman is down the street, hasn't gotten to my box yet.  Let's go see now. I got all my bills already for the month.   

No mail.  

I talked to Mom tonight and encouraged her to see herself as a caregiver.  She is taking care of her elderly mother (from afar), her husband (Dad is very stubborn and has a couple of ongoing health conditions), and 2 bipolar adult children.  That's a lot. 

I am doing laundry and going to bed early.  I did finally beat the headache I think it was mostly allergies. 

That's it for now.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're feeling better. Hope you have a fun vacation.