Saturday, September 9, 2023

Saturday morning

 I forgot the magnesium again but I still slept pretty well.  We got some much needed rain last night. I have a window today, rain right now, rain later, should be OK in the middle. 

I just plan to go buy more candy. And more cat food which I just did.  

I am very strict about cat treats, I think they are addictive trash and took years off my cats' lives but they do serve a purpose.  My cats are very fearful about visitors and some treats can go a long way. So I did order some treats (compatible with Biscuit's diet) for them when Sara comes to take care of them. They like Party Mix brand so I got the chicken and gravy one. 

I don't do fish, in my experience fish is toxic for a male cat and will get him blocked.  Biscuit was eating a salmon based wet and dry foods (both) when he got sick. So were my other 2 cats - eating fish protein based cat foods, got sick, did not recover . 

I got 2 bags that should hold me until I get back and/or the store gets their shit together and actually stocks it again. 

I need to take my shower. 

Did that, did some of my God Time.  I am very tired and battling a headache but it's going to rain later so I have to get out now. 

Getting ready to head out...

No comments: