Thursday, September 28, 2023

A little depressed

 I guess because I went from all this love and hugs to just me and the cats in Houston. 

God will get me through it.  

It also works on the pride, too.  

I have several things I need to do before work, deposit some checks at the bank (birthday gifts), go to the pharmacy.  My pills are a MESS I need to get that sorted.  They need to contact Doc about getting me one month  refills instead of 10 day ones.  He did 30 pills NOT 30 DAYS.  

Between us that makes me wonder if I should be looking for another doctor.  I just basically need refills on everything nothing new.  I figure (accurately, I feel) if my cocktail got me through losing Ron and my job in a 3 day period it will get me through pretty much anything. 

Well God gets me through but the pills sure help!  

Dad also wanted me to apply for Medicaid so I need to work on that, too. He wants me on Food Stamps too but I don't think they will give me much.  But I need to work on all that. 

But first I have to do my errands and then work my shift.  

[later]  I did that, had horrible depression tonight.  When I got home I took out my menstrual cup and AHA.  I will wear the cup tomorrow and also the period underwear in addition.  Day 2 (and 3 on my last cycle) can be pretty epic in terms of flow.  

That's it for now!  

No comments: