Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Well I didn't get probed this time

Uneventful flight home. 

No TSA probes.  I brought a loaf of sourdough which I gave to the cat sitter Sara.  Cleo came out for her which is as we all know is huge.  Biscuit was afraid of her but Spotty and Cleo liked her.  Very glad I hired her.  She came by right after I came home (she was going to feed them) but I paid her instead and thanked her profusely.  

I did not sleep well most nights.  They have a grandfather clock they both love but it was very loud.  The first couple days they had a lot of plug ins but I was getting raging headaches so she pulled them. Other than that we all had a lot of fun.  

Some nights we ate out some we did not but good food.  Now that I'm back I will get back to better food.  

I am still pretty energized.  I had Ace get me and that went very well.  I got a backpack from Amazon while at Mom and Dad's and that was good for travel.  

That's it for now.   

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy that your trip went so well. Sounds like Sara was an excellent cat sitter. I hope you get caught up on your sleep now that you are home.

Anonymous said...

There's a reason behind that saying "there's no place like home" 🙂 Glad you had safe travels and got back home, drama free.