Monday, September 4, 2023

Happily work was pretty boring

 So I finished that out and came home.  Ride home was pretty uneventful but the bus was on a Sunday schedule so I had to wait longer.  

I talked to the guy at the coffee shop and he said they put 4 shots in the iced coffee so I asked for half caf and half decaf.  I stayed awake for the ride home but looking forward to going to bed so I think I did that right.  

I got 2 clearance dresses ($3 each) but they show my strapless bra in the front, too short (I would have worn that over leggings), and too tight.  I am washing them and will put in the closet I think I could put it over a black t shirt and leggings once I lose some weight. I will show on a hanger in a couple days. 

The cats are good.  Biscuit met me at the door like a good boy. 

I got my compression socks: 


I like them, they are in the wash. 

Staying up waiting for my Dad to call he went to the movies today. That's it for now!  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where's the pic of your new hairstyle?

Heather Knits said...

I kept having hot flashes at work. I didn't think that was a good look! LOL

Anonymous said...

I find Walmart stuff to run generally small, at least the stuff I get. I always try to size up.