Monday, September 4, 2023

Early Monday

 I slept better last night.  I really like my hair I will have an "after" photo taken today.  

I got up and first thing did up the candy with Bible Promise books; then did some packing.  I did 1 pair: leggings, shorts, jeans.  3 t shirts.  Have jeans for the flight.  Haven't done underwear yet.  1 dress.  I might do 1 more legging and 1 t shirt.  But so far everything's fitting in there with the candy and tracts. I need to put my flats in there, though.  

I hadn't talked to my parents for a few days and they were eager to hear about it.  I really liked the church, like their passion for evangelism, they are a "dress up for Jesus" kind of church with long dresses or skirts for the women and I only have 1 dress like that.  So I will need to figure that out.  We have long dresses at work but they generally have a frisky neckline which I clearly can't do.  

I did look at the thrift store but I didn't see anything.  Poor thrift store.  They open in less than an hour and everything is half off, that's going to be mayhem.  

I forgot to charge my phone last night but it was only down to 70% so I got it on the charger, it should be OK.  

I need to take my shower. 

I did not budget enough time to do my God Time this morning.  :(

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dont waste your money on lobg dresses. That church won't last.

Anonymous said...

The low v neckline is supposed to make a busty woman look less busty. I learned that on a show called "what not to wear"

Heather Knits said...

The church has been around at least 20 years.

I'm not doing low necklines anywhere especially church.

Anonymous said...

I meant you going to that church won't last.