Thursday, September 7, 2023

I got Mom some more socks

 She is almost 80 this will last the rest of her life.  😂

I hope I can fit everything in my carryon.

About to start work.  Thinking about the man issue and what Paul said in the Bible how a single person is happier and can focus on pleasing God.  I want that but my heart is lonely.

There was an old man on a riding cart = disabled just lost a son.  He was about Ron's age.  NOPE on a couple of counts but I feel bad for him.  I wouldn't mind talking to him but he is at a vulnerable place right now.

He gave me his number.

My head is a mess; I will take this to Jesus.  That's it for now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's fine to feel bad for him and to be kind to him and tell him about Jesus. But you don't need to go overboard with him either just because you feel bad for him or you are lonely.

Anonymous said...

Yeah you really are messed up.

Heather Knits said...

Well I am honest I think that is why I have the readership I do.