Friday, September 8, 2023

Up and at em!

I have eaten a lot of bad things lately and my digestion has gone to hell. So I am eating some keto,high fiber, toast this morning to help things along.  Last year at my parents I got constipated and then when I finally did go it clogged the toilet for a minute! That was very embarrassing but 2 slices of the keto bread fix me up in no time:I plan to have it for breakfast every day I'm there. Sorry for all the details. 

People at work are figuring out the new TV. Last night they were watching the new Avatar movie.  It seemed very depressing,what I saw. I went out in the back hall to get away from it and read my little "Bible Study on John" book I keep in my vest. I just don't like violence. 

I also get a little sick of "Happily Ever After" love stories. It's not that simple.  I don't want to get bitter but I need to FIX MY HEAD before I start dating, if I ever do. I need to be OK by myself, genuinely OK, before I even think about it. 

And this is why I set that 5 year rule back after Ron died. I'm just not ready. For one I'm an abuse survivor, I have brain damage, mental illness, etc.  I have a lot on my plate. It's not about what I want, either, it's what God wants for my life.  

On another note I don't think I have told you about the Cat Food Saga.  So they changed up the displays in Pets (department) and totally revamped the dry cat food aisle.  I can't find Biscuit's food (Iams Urinary).  I asked an associate and she said the store has 6 bags on hand but WHERE?  I have looked EVERYWHERE.  If I can't find it today I am going with Chewy.  They still have a pretty good amount but I need to start looking NOW.  

I had all 3 of them in my bed this morning. That was nice. 

It is funny I can hear all my neighbors leaving every day between 6-7 every morning. The guys across the street (2 houses) leave even earlier. 

That's it for now.  

No comments: