Thursday, September 7, 2023

 I need to work on my relationship with men.  I am not chasing them but I get very flustered.  

My crush from a few years back took his lunch while I was back here.  He is a team lead/assistant manager.  He was talking to someone one day and made it CLEAR he would never date an associate which made me feel better.

I still get a little flustered around him because he does have some nice mental qualities.  I have heard him talk to other people about binge drinking in his off time.  So that's my deal killer 

And the nice policeman rode my bus again and when I gave him candy made a comment about his wife eating the last bag.  So I gave him an extra.  

There is someone else I like but he is Off Limits for a couple of reasons.  But I feel I am not putting God First and that is Very Important 

I made Ron an idol and I don't think I have fixed that.  I very much need to do that!  

If I meet someone I Cannot put him before God.  I wish, times like now, I could take a pill and be done with love altogether.  

Except Biscuit.  💕

No comments: