Sunday, September 17, 2023

I did not sleep well

 But I feel rested enough.  I took my shower last night and also did up the candy.  

I did up my budget this morning I am OK. I am wondering about the backpack and if I will ever see it.  But it's on my wish list so a family member may have already bought me one.  

The funny thing most of what's in my bag is gifts, and candy to hand out which is also a gift.  So my bag will be pretty empty coming back!  

I don't know if the boss works today she usually has Sunday off so I can hope?  She is not a bad person just very ambitious and driven and I am not. I am more a hippie - a lot like my brother - I work hard at whatever you have for me but I am not ambitious in the least.  I am happy to be a worker bee. I did the manager thing and I hated it.  

When I've lost people it was sudden with the exception of the one grandmother who disowned me, she had a horrible long lingering death.  She always said she was saved but she was plagued by untreated schizophrenia.  She would not accept the diagnosis. 

Maybe I should watch "A Beautiful Mind" with my Dad when I get out there.  

That might be fun, movies I am planning to watch: Alien, Aliens, Terminator 1-3.  The sequels to both series past that are not worth watching in my opinion. Dad hates Vin Diesel so I won't be watching Pitch Black but I do like that.  "The Moments After" a rather cheesy rapture movie.  That's about it. And another movie that is an answer to a security question on my email so I will not say it. 

My adoptive grandmother is actively dying but my adoptive Mom wants to stay for my visit as the nurse says she has at least a week or two. So that is a little weird for me. 

They didn't have any ideas for good food places on the peninsula but I mentioned maybe we could go to Half Moon Bay after Huddart as I don't think that is very far in a car.  

I will be able to do mobile blogs but I can't figure out mobile pictures those will have to wait until I get home.  I have to get ready for work, that's it for now.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you were reimbursed for the backpack. I suspect it was stolen somewhere along the way.

Sorry about your adoptive grandmother. How stressful for your Mom.

I'm going to look up The Moments After. I love cheesy movies.

Heather Knits said...

They are offering my money back I will give it one more day.

Yeah Ron and I liked the movie so much we bought it. VHS and got lost in a move.

Yeah I feel bad for Mom having to play hostess with all of this going on. But she said she wants to see me.