Friday, September 15, 2023

Friday morning

 I don't get my sister.  She's been in a cult (Watchman Nee) my whole life and told me once it was her fondest dream to get me in it, too.  Failing that she planned for me to move out to her town and be her live in caregiver.  No thanks.  She has many problems I think are emotional in origin. 

I cut off contact some years back but God led me to resume contact right before Ron died.  I sent her a Facebook request which she ignored.  So I guess she wasn't feeling too forgiving.  

In the meantime our brother (who I love dearly) got back on Facebook and has been posting a lot.  She is his "friend" so is seeing stuff I write to him, I don't care about that.  Now she has sent me  Facebook private message.  I'm going to go look.  

A link to a "cat group" but she could have been spammed and it could be a virus.  No thanks.  

I ordered a backpack a couple days ago Amazon is saying it is lost now.  We will see if it comes today, if not I will cancel and get my money back (first time I have done that if I do).  If it comes after I leave Sara can put it in the house for me. 

Spotty has been super cute today. Biscuit was in bed with me this morning with his leg on top of mine. I haven't seen Cleo but I don't generally see her in the morning, I don't take it personally. I have a different rule book for my Fabulous Former Feral. She had a rough start; poor things were born in February so I don't know how Mama Cat kept them alive.  Mama cat was likely someone's pet who got thrown out when she became pregnant.  She moved out after The Pipe Break and went to a neighbor to be their only cat.  When they moved they took her with so I feel good about that. 

It is so important to fix your animals before they need it!  I felt terrible waiting as long as I did to neuter Spotty but the low cost clinic hadn't opened yet.  I had to pay big bucks at the vet. I actually calculated it was cheaper to take him to the vet than to pay cab fare to and from the nearest low cost place. At the time. While he may have gotten someone pregnant I didn't know about it. 

And from what I have seen showing cat pictures everyone likes the orange cat better anyway. Everyone always makes a big deal over Spotty but not the other 2. 

I need to take a shower, will be back. I did my God Time now I need to pay the water bill.  Paid that, paid the credit card.  Just need to pay the gas bill at work. It was cute I was on the phone with the water district paying the bill over the phone (their online is a mess) and Spotty came in meowing at her.  She told me she was a cat lady was thrilled to get meows from the Spot Man.  I thought that was so cute.  

I am going to lie down for a minute, get dressed, do up candy, and go. That's it for now.  


No comments: