Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Wednesday morning

 So Sara came by for the instructions. That went great.  She did see Spotty but the other cats hid.  She is a very kind, calm, woman so I think that's the best for the cats this time. I feel good about her. I gave her a key and a "down payment".  

I will give her the other half when I get back.  

It also dawned on me I am fine having 2 keys out there in case of the rapture they can come and get my Bibles. I did not say this of course.  

Weather says thunderstorms tomorrow so I may need to pay for a ride to work.  I will talk to Jack and Ace see what we can do.  I haven't gotten my (daily email) bank statement yet so I can't really work the budget yet. I very seldom pay for a ride to work these days.  I feel like God wants me riding in and handing out material so I do that. 

I have handed out a lot of stuff the last 20 years (thousands) and plenty since Ron died (at least a couple thousand). It may rain again Saturday so I am glad I don't "have" to go out and buy candy or whatever. 

I did ask the Post Office to hold my mail while I'm gone. I have some Scripture booklets coming and I need that. I feel like I am pretty much ready to go and that's great. 

Shower time.   

Time to go.  My boss really makes me dread going in every day and that is sad.  I don't expect work to be a fun place but I shouldn't dread it.  

That's it for now. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, you shouldn't have to dread your job. I get not being crazy about it but it should at least be tolerable. I think you said you are close to getting benefits? Do you still keep an eye out for another job, perhaps less stressful and closer to you? Did they ever break ground on that gas station close to you?

Heather Knits said...

They are digging up the lot but thats it. I do love the people I work with.