Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Tuesday morning

 I finished up work and got home OK.  Sometimes I'll be on one end of my commute and it feels so long and I just think "Oh I can't do this".  

I have had 2 drivers "steady" for the last month, Monday to Wednesday. There is a bearded white guy a little heavy maybe 35 or so, and a younger white woman with red hair.  The guy was flirting with me a little it was cute/funny. I don't think he is seriously interested but he was asking additional questions when I told him I was going out of town.  

All the other drivers I tell them they won't see me for a week, I'm going out of town they just say have fun; he was asking where I was going, etc.  But that's the last I see him for 2 weeks, I ride home with Ace today, leave tomorrow, get back Tuesday, have Wednesday off, Thursday and Friday I work nights.  He did say he had plenty of candy. 

He didn't but I love it when they say they have read the literature and liked it. I don't get it very often though. 

I need to take my shower. That's done, God Time, etc. 

One thing I have been doing some mornings, I get up about 3 hours before I have to leave. If I have 10 minutes or so before I have to leave I will lay down again.  Cleo got up on me, stood on my liver, purring. She's pretty cute.  

I sang (very badly) "You are my kitten" to the tune of "You are my Sunshine" and even that didn't faze her. She's a good cat. 

I got them back in the treat habit so they will be ready for Sara. 

That's it for now. 

No comments: