Thursday, September 14, 2023

On lunch

 Tired from the headache which is gone.  

Trying to think of the things I need to do tomorrow as it's the last weekday morning I have off.

Talked to the bank I can put a travel note on my account.

I need to pay the gas bill.

As far as I can tell that is it.  

Mean boss is off tonight so I am trying to enjoy that and do a good job.

But mainly profoundly tired which is standard for coming off a migraine.

That's it for now.

@the comment I deleted I have lost about 80 pounds and gained back about 30.  So still 50 pounds ahead. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

But 30 pounds behind. Why? You were doing so great. Then Beau left and you just started eating again.

Heather Knits said...

Not really Beau leaving. Something happened that made me reexamine my marriage, my role in it, loneliness, odds of picking another bad guy, what good guy would want me with my baggage, etc and THAT sent me off the cliff. I gained about 20 out of that. Then when I got off the diet drinks I was drinking some real sugar drinks that was another 10.