Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Wednesday morning

 It took me a little bit to drop off but once I did I slept OK.  

When I got up I cleaned the litter box first thing. I have a higher dust litter that gets all over me and I need a shower after that, might as well work that in with my normal daily morning shower. Biscuit was very pleased and made another deposit for me once I had cleaned it.  It is funny to watch them cover, they are very intent on that.   Now time for my shower and God Time, get dressed, do up my lunch today. 

I am just bringing a lunch to eat before work and then a snack on my break. That should hold me all day.  

All done getting ready. It is interesting to me Spotty has taken over Ron's room. He wanted (Spotty) a lot of attention while I was in there doing my Bible study.  I do my Bible study in there because both Ron and Torbie died in there and I think it gives a better energy. They are both a lot happier in Heaven.  

Biscuit had peed in in the box which makes a rock with the litter, it was a big rock so I was very happy he is drinking a lot and urinating a lot, because he is prone to bladder stone disease. 

My air filters are arriving tomorrow, I am impressed because it's a big box.  But it says air filters on the box so no one will steal it. 

I do wish my HOA check would clear it has not yet. Maybe I should have done it online.  All the other property tax is due in a month I should have it. 

I need to do up a budget for next weeks' pay. Oh and I heard something I will get extra pay for Christmas?  So we will see on that.  If they do that would be nice especially with property tax coming up. 

That's it for now.  I won't be home until pretty late for me but I should be able to do a short post. 

No comments: