Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Tuesday night

 Now that is funny.  I had a $50 balance on my Amazon card.   I reluctantly decided I had better buy air filters for the house with it as I am way overdue and I don't want to fry my system.  Poof!  (I got 6 filters)

Today I got a card from my step sister.  She has a very nice cat and 2 dogs. I got a great Christmas card with pictures of the fur babies. And an Amazon gift card. I thought that was really funny just moments after I spent the last one.  But I did get some lunch box ice things, a big bottle of perfume, and some watches. Not to mention the air filters.  With the first card. So that's not bad.  The second one can be all fun now. 

Anyway today I got up, got on computer, did my God Time, did my shower, left the house. I went to Kroger and bought a bottle of Gatorade for my tech guy. 

Notable: I am seeing a lot more people at the bus stop. All these years I have very seldom seen another rider at my home base, now there is always someone coming or going.  That's good, get the driver in the habit of stopping for me when I'm out there,and also letting me off in the right spot. 

I may have had something to do with the bus stop. Years ago it was just a pole with a sign by the side of the road.  It was that way for several years. Then the bus company did a huge revamp of all the routes. Prior to that they did a major survey asking people on the bus what they'd like, riding habits, etc. Relevant to this tale is the fact they wanted to know what I'd like. 

So I told them, have the X route and the Y route intersect.  Also put a proper bus stop at my home base (I gave the intersection). And they did merge the two routes...and put in a very nice bus stop that is covered,bench,etc. at my home base.  Just goes to show what Dad used to say, 'If you don't ask the answer's always no"

So I went to the Kroger and got the drink,looked around,didn't see much,and left. I rode to the other grocery store.  I forgot to look at the produce. I did get the candy I needed which was the primary thing.  I also got some spices. The pumpkin pie spice was on clearance and I can use that with some canned pumpkin for a good snack. 

I went to the takeout place and got some samosa. It was really good and spicy enough to make my nose run,delicious.  I was glad no one was around me at the bus stop as I blew my snotty nose and sniffled, eating the piping hot samosa. Yum. I only do that every few months. 

Then I came home and took a nap,had Cleo and Biscuit. It pains me to say they do not "allow" Spotty in my bed. So he slept in the dresser.  It is ironic he used to bully Cleo, he was food aggressive with her.  If she got near him when he ate he would attack her.  Now she won't let him sleep with her. They are otherwise very close.  He isn't into too much petting either, unlike the other 2.  

I only work 4 hours tomorrow but of course spend a lot of time on the bus each way going to and from. I still haven't 100% figured out meals,either. 

That's it for now. 

No comments: