Saturday, December 10, 2022

Saturday morning

 They keep changing my schedule, I find it frustrating.  I want to think, Oh, I have this day off and it stays my day off.  So now I am off Monday, working Tuesday now, off Wednesday so split days off again.  And my job is not so vital they need to do it.  I was able to reschedule the repairs.  

But today I still work 9-4 and then 2 hours home on the bus, unless the rain is torrential and then I will call a cab.  We are forecast for rain but I am hoping either it comes while I work or it comes after I get home.  We will see, I do have an extra $20.  So that's good.  

I work Christmas eve of course but off at 4 so that's nice.  The other employees are nosy and always want to know each other's schedules.  I am going to keep that to myself as long as possible.  

I got logged out of the app but my tech guy got me back in so hopefully I will be good for a while.  I plan to buy a donut today, I got back down to 181 so I feel OK doing that.  I got the pot roast started, the wine was still good by the sniff test so I used that and some beef broth with some garlic, seasoning blend (A southern thing with celery, bell peppers, and onion all chopped up), salt and pepper.  It should make a good dinner.  I put it on the timer as well.  

That's it for now.  

No comments: