Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Tuesday morning

 My aunt came, she was surprised to hear I was depressed in spite of her coming but I did perk up.  We went to the post office and mailed my check to the HOA.  It's due New Years.  That's plenty of time.  Then we went to the thrift store.  

Mom was apparently, and my aunt too I believe, horrified that all I wanted was underwear, some "healthy" cleaning products, and a larger red crock pot.  My aunt told Mom I would really enjoy a trip to the thrift store so we did that.  I found a lot of great stuff I don't remember most of it but I will "open" it Christmas and tell you about it.  I got some cute blouses that fit as well because all I have for that is 2X and 3X and I am an XL now.  After that my aunt took me to Walmart where she got me some underwear 😂, a nice natural "Lemon Verbena" cleaning spray, and a larger, red, crock pot so I put all that under the tree.  Then we went to dinner.  Chilis.  I had the chicken strips I like them, there.  

Next stop,  grocery store.  I don't need much but I can always use rides.  They were out of the ham I wanted, they were out of all ham except for huge hams half my size.  I got some ground beef and some ground sausage, with a bag of shredded cheese and some taco seasoning.  I can do a lot with that.  I will also look at Kroger tomorrow.  

Then they dropped me at home, I will see them this morning for breakfast and then they are giving me a ride to work.  The cats are pretty used to my aunt and uncle and while they leave the room, they don't "flee" like they used to.  

While at work I saw 2 of my bosses who both said it was OK to wear my Santa leggings to work today.  So I am.  I brought a pair of jeans as well in case the other boss objects.  It is pretty tacky.  I also paired it with a Santa hat I found in the garage.  

I may tell my boss this but work has only seen me at my lowest.  I am doing better now so they will see the "real" me.  Hopefully they like that.  

That's it for now.  

No comments: