Monday, December 12, 2022

Monday

 It was always very important to Ron to be a provider.  It wasn't enough to supply a disability check, he wanted a paycheck as well to support the family.  At one point that meant selling newspaper subscriptions over the phone even though he said he felt like a "whore".  

When we moved to TX he could not enroll in the blind vendor program for 6 months, which meant he had to sit at home when I went to work every day, and hear all  the neighbors leave in the morning as well.  He said it always made him felt terrible and was so glad to start his  training.  I'm getting a little of that this morning, hearing all my neighbors leave.  

I feel particularly bad about #2 as I made some noise a few times putting out trash because I did not see a car.  They had it  parked in the garage, which is smart as we have had a lot of catalytic converter thefts lately.  

I need to find something good on TV I guess I already did my Bible study.  First load of laundry done working on the second.  I like to hit my jeans, and my work vest, with some sanitizer because I have seen very unclean people sitting on the bus (jeans) and I am exposed to God Knows What at work.  One reason the vest comes off at home, and the jeans come off the minute I walk in the door.  

The guys are here and the dog next door did pretty well for a few hours, but now "Fluffy" (sounds like "Cujo") is barking her head off and snarling... oh boy.  and Carb Manager is acting up as well.  I did pay my bills, I got the electric, and water, today got the gas the other day.  It is very gloomy and moody.  I was happy I did some cleaning, and I caught up on all the laundry including my 3 Christmas shirts.  I like being festive at work.  

Dad was invited to an ugly sweater party tonight and has no idea what that means.  I tried to tell him to go to the Walmart and get someone to help him but he wasn't interested.  That's where I get my stubborn.  

Speaking of stubborn I had to uninstall carb manager and re do it.  And the guys are back at work.  I just "needed" the trim done on the front of the house but they are doing all of it, which is good.  That is a nice miscommunication.  

Of course if I were home alone I would be taking a nap but I can't have everything. 

Well the work is done, looks good.  Hopefully HOA will be happy.  

But I do have a big problem today.  I'm freaking candy.  This morning Biscuit went out and t here was a small black cat yelling at him.  As I was clearing up outside with the guys I heard howling.  Guys said it was under the car across the street.  I went over there.  A half grown kitten under there.  Yelling it's head off, it's a talker whoever it is.  

I can't afford another cat!  I am hoping it is someone's cat and just wants to come over for pets and lovies now and then.  We could do that.  But I need to be strong even though it is a gorgeous solid black with a fluffy tail.  Gorgeous, adorable, baby.  

NO.    

No comments: