Sunday, December 11, 2022

Sunday morning

 Work was fine yesterday but not as busy as I would have hoped.  I have one co worker.  The nicest lady.  But does not carry her weight.  I like her as a person but when she covers for me I know I am coming back to double work.  

I did get my gift for another coworker.  She has everything so I got her a small thing I think she could use, that I doubt she would buy for herself.  I also got my stun gun.  I tested it, has a nice crack so it is good to go.  I don't know what happened to the other one.  But it was old.  

I was really tired when I got home from work so I just called Mom and went to bed after that.  I can clean the bathroom tonight.  We had a weather front move through last night so I had all 3 cats in the bed.  They get along so well.  Lots of petting and purring it was good times this morning even though I woke up with a headache.  The Excedrin killed it though.  Probably the weather.   

I forgot my breakfast in the freezer so I will not be taking it today.  I will get something at McDonalds. 

It is still raining; really, REALLY, glad I arranged a ride today.  It should be dry for my trip home but Tuesday looks lively.  

I had to move Biscuit to get back in my chair, the most piteous squeak imaginable...he really knows how to play me.  I told him he could have the seat back in 20 minutes.  I think he likes the seat because it smells like me.  I sit here a lot.  

I tasted the pot roast it turned out well so I am happy.  It can be hard to get the seasonings right.  I put  5 ounces plus some broth in my container for lunch.  Should be good.  

That's it for now.   

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pepper spray is a lot better than a stun gun. Easier to carry, easier to use, and really stops anyone, just aim at the face. Sometimes a person high on drugs won't even be affected by a stun gun. Police highly recommend pepper spray over a stun gun.

Heather Knits said...

I do plan to buy that in addition. Probably after I get paid again. The spray is not that expensive on Amazon. Neither is a stun gun for that matter.