Friday, December 9, 2022

Friday morning

 Well I made it through a long day.  Happy about that.  I did have too much caffeine so I didn't sleep well.  

I had Cleo and Biscuit in my bed when I got up so that was nice.  Today, if possible, I need to pay the gas bill before work if they don't ask me to start early.  That was the plan yesterday which didn't work out.  I ate my lunch and punched in, then they put me to work.  

I am having some confusion about my budget.  If I am correct I have more money than I think, but if I'm wrong I will be short and I don't want that.  So I am going to be conservative, wait and see.  Yes, I got paid on the 7th which means I have ...

Ah, figured it out.  I have my schedule all written out in a notebook.  I check off every day I work and write down when I get paid.  I just got paid.  But I had checked off next Thursday and my schedule was showing only 4 days I had to pay for rides and I knew that was wrong.  It is, I have 8 rides.  

So I have that fixed.  I paid the credit card too.  My ISP sent me a letter they will be raising my rates but didn't say how much.  Last time it was $20 more a month.  I could find out but I have to log in to my account and then download a PDF or I can just wait for the next bill.  So I will have to budget for that, too.  

The good news I do have plenty to get me through the next couple weeks.  I just need to get the gas bill paid today.  It is overcast and warm, my next gas/electric bill shouldn't be too bad.  

Normally I weigh myself but I am down half an inch on the hips today so that is very nice.  Weight is about 184 but I am not actively trying to lose, just maintain.  And it is important to practice that or I will gain it all back again.  

That's it for now.  


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you think Walmart is less Christmasey this year. You walk in the store and really wouldn't know it was Christmas unless you go to the lawn and garden section in the back. Seems the same with cakes and cookies and treats not as much of a selection this year. What's your take on it?

Heather Knits said...

Yes I think so. They are trying to pacify everyone. I did see a few Merry Christmas tshirts for sale.

We do have a nice setup in the breakroom with plaid tablecloths and a tree. So that's good. We never did anything like that at Target.