Saturday, December 31, 2022

Saturday afternoon

 Well I made it through the week. I woke up with a headache today around 2 AM, took something, back to sleep, woke up again around 5, checked my schedule.  

I have 3 weeks of M-F 9-4. That is unheard of. Even the manager does not have that schedule.  I am utterly boggled. I will enjoy it while it lasts. 

I need to go to the grocery store today.  I want to do that early so I am going to get going.  

Back.  It was awful.  The store was packed. They had food for sale but it was hard getting around. My bags were heavy coming home. I need to take my cart with me no matter what. Loong lines. 

But the dates on the food were fantastic. Salad mix 2 weeks, same with kale greens, I found the $2 pound sausage, ground hamburger all good prices and sell by dates.  

But I am ready for a nap.   

Took it, but still a headache. I did start the clothes. I have one load mixed t shirts (including a stained one from yesterday), jacket, work vest, sweatpants (I wish I could wear for work!). 

I like to eat my breakfast at work before I start. Yesterday I was working on some Beanie-Weenie and dripped some red sauce on my lavender t shirt. I did not want to go around like that all night so I bought a navy t shirt. All we had were long sleeves which looked kind of odd with my 3/4 sleeve lace sweater. I got the XL 15-17 which fit. It was fine for work we just don't have a lot of long sleeve weather in Houston. But it was fine and it did not irritate my skin even though I couldn't wash it first. 

Spotty has been sleeping in my jeans drawer which wrinkled all the jeans,badly,so I am washing them to get that out as well. And I have my new fuzzy purple bathrobe I need to wash even though I have been wearing it just fine. I will be hanging up the jeans in the closet and then putting a soft throw in the drawer for Spotty. 

I heard ghastly noises coming out of the garage. I knew Biscuit had gotten out there as I put out some "Fat"clothes but Biscuit had come in.  I opened it, Spotty again.He was quite happy to be free. I hope he didn't pee in there. 

That's it for now. 

No comments: