Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Tuesday after work

 Done with work today and off tomorrow.  Did my grocery shopping.  Forgot toilet bowl cleaner but that is not urgent.  I just cleaned it yesterday.

Got Cleo's favorite yogurt and some coconut milk for me.  It is full of healthy , filling, fats.  I also got a big block of cheese and some walnuts.  That makes a very good breakfast.  

I am just waiting on my cab.  This morning Jack had his daughter on speaker.  I didnt know and said hi.  She got very upset and even less pleased when she heard my name.  I am not sure how to tell her we have zero interest in each other.  He is like a brother I just dont lean that way.  But everyone I know expects us to get together.  It has only been 2 months for him!  Less than 2 years for me!  (Sigh)  That was really the worst problem today.

More later on other things..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and Jack are perfect for each other. Ron wasn't really very attractive so I am not sure what the problem is with Jack. He works hard, has a car and likes animals. What's the problem?

Heather Knits said...

Well he has a dog that has hurt cats (cats are assholes and like to go in a dog's yard and tease it, on 2 occasions that ended badly for the cat in Jack's yard - Jack was very concerned it might have been my cat).

His daughters hate me. Even just as a platonic friend they have thought I was a home wrecker from the start, even when Ron went with us everywhere. Can you imagine if we got together? They would think Jack and I had been cheating the whole time which is abhorrent.

There is a racial difference and anyone who tells you that doesn't matter has never tried to integrate 2 families like that. It can be very hard. My family won't care but it could be a big deal for his.

There is a significant age difference he is at least as old as Ron was and I am not looking for an older man.

For now I really think God wants me single.