Sunday, December 4, 2022

Sunday morning

 It's been busy as you'd expect but not as busy as I would have hoped.  I hope I am wrong about sales, though.  

Yesterday wasn't notable except for the ride home.  We picked up a woman on my first bus who said she needed to get to ___ which was my second bus.  The driver told her to follow me to the other bus stop.  She appeared able bodied and moved well.  When we got to the transfer point I told her "We need to hustle because the next bus leaves in 3 minutes"   I left, walking quickly.  I heard yelling behind me some guy was saying I had to "come back" and "help" her (she was still moving well but just very slow).  I'm sorry I don't know you but I am not missing my bus and going home in the dark because you are too lazy to walk fast to the next bus stop.  So I went on.  I guess that is the caregiver burnout speaking.  She still made it.  

But that second bus generally leaves very quickly and if you miss it that is just too bad, you wait half an hour with the freaks and geeks in the dark.  Not my idea of a good time.  So maybe that makes for a bad witness but I would do it the same again.  

I got home OK.  I talked to my parents and went to bed early.  Woke up my visit had come, right on time for a change.  I thought that was funny.  So I am rigged up and have my supplies.  I also took my Advil that really helps regulate heavy blood flow.  

That's it for now I need to leave  pretty quick.  

No comments: