Saturday, December 24, 2022

Christmas eve

 Well I made it through the day.  It was pretty hectic.  I don't feel comfortable saying a lot about some aspects of work but I will say I have ZERO desire to be a team lead.  I am happy to be a lowly associate and happily I can afford to live on  that.  

I had arranged to meet another employee at 5, an hour after I got off.  I sent her a text to confirm and she never got back to me, she was a cashier so I went looking for her.  We had all the checkout lanes open but she was not there, and not  in the breakroom.  I asked another employee and she had not seen her.  So I called a cab and went home.  

I could get mad but I'll say it 's just sad.  My keyboard is driving me nuts I'm going to switch it.  

Well lets see how the "new" one works. I knew I had a used keyboard out in the garage with Ron's junk. I even found a cell phone battery.  Remember the days when you could get a new cell phone battery?   I even cleaned up the front of my desktop and got all the USB cables plugged in the back of it now. I had 3 cables, the keyboard, the mouse, and the printer. 

I will be curious to see if my neighbor has the big party this year.  It doesn't matter, I can sleep late because I'm not going to my aunt's house this year.  How will I do?  I don't know. I will send Jack a text message because I think he will have a hard time.   

I got some cup of noodles this week because I could boil water I had stored to prepare them. I fixed one for myself just now but it is still way too hot to eat. 

That's it for now.  

No comments: