Monday, December 19, 2022

Fake it "till you make it.

 Depressed, took a lot to get in the shower but I did it.  Did the shower.  

While in the shower I thought I have had some of my new jeans getting a little loose to the point co workers are noticing.  I have a box of "doesn't fit...yet" jeans so I got that out and tried it all on.  Several did not fit, by a mile.  Two fit, one well one a little snug but still OK.  So I added them to the roster and put  the rest back under the bed in the box.  So that was mixed but glad to have some new jeans, I needed some black, got that.  I needed some blue, got that.  

I put away all the clean clothes.  My aunt is on the way.  I am wearing my Santa leggings "fake it till you make it" being my motto around others when depressed.  

That's it for now.  Oh and I am wearing a t-shirt.  

No comments: