Thursday, December 1, 2022

Thursday morning

 Well I am about ready to go.  I am wearing the Santa cat hoodie with the hood pulled inside and pinned in place.  Hoods are apparently a safety hazard at work.  I was able to wear it like this the other day at work with no issue.  

I have a pretty good lunch, taco casserole, a cut up apple, some cheese, cut up cooked ham, a green salad.  And I just realized I forgot my salad dressing.  I fixed that.  I like to put some olive oil mixed with regular Italian dressing.  It's good and has a lot of healthy fat.  

Eventually I would like to make my own dressing with olive oil and vinegar.  

The trash pickup finally came today, a day late.   I am really happy I can get the can out of my driveway before Jack picks me up tonight.  It is going to be colder today so I'm taking my big coat.  It is really big on me but it does keep me warm.  

I had cream cheese and walnuts for breakfast with an optional banana for later in my bag.  I can set up a calories burned deduction on my fitness tracker and I did that, I am still at negative for the day.  I burn about 1,400 calories at work every day and the description is pretty accurate for what I do.  

The only bad thing you can see the banana and my chips in  the tote bag because they had to go on top so they wouldn't get crushed.  I hope I don't get hassled by the homeless people as a result.  "You have food, give it!"  There are a million agencies willing to help if they want.  I don't feel like I have to give them my lunch.  I am working, they are not.  So that may be an issue.  

A lot of these dilemmas are easier if you are in a car and can drive away from the homeless person and never see them again if you choose.  I ride the bus with them, wait at bus stops, etc.  I may just put it all under my lunch bag and too bad if they get crushed.  

That's it for now.  I will be home later but not too late so I may do an additional post later.  

No comments: