Friday, December 9, 2022

Waiting to clock in

 Uneventful ride to work, thank God.

Adoptive grandmother doing well in rehab.  She is 101.  Hope she passed that down to Mom!  I would love to have her that long.

Not happy with my teeth; I need to use the whitening toothpaste yesterday!  But they work.

#2 has a large and vicious sounding dog now.  I can't blame her but it is intimidating to walk by.  It is not a barker but it did snap and snarl.  But Spotty rubbed himself all over me when I was getting dressed so I can't blame the dog.  Ancient enemies.

Hopefully it will be a good night.  I have some depression and anxiety today but I usually do.  Nothing against Walmart.  LOL

That's it for now.  I will likely NOT post when I get home tonight.  Take care.

1 comment:

Heather Knits said...

I can't post the comment but caregiving is hard. It's her call, though, she signed up to be point man on all of this. Dad is very supportive. I am encouraging her to take rest breaks and get "treats". That's about all I can do from here.

Me, personally I have a DNR and a medical power of attorney because I know my aunt will not make me suffer. That is my call and I made it. My stepsister will take care of my parents and my cousins will take care of their Mom and Dad. So I am probably done with caregiving unless I remarry.