Monday, December 19, 2022

I don't know about my HOA sometimes

 I am glad  they are there and keep  the neighborhood clean.  

Last year I called and said please take Ron off my account.  They said they couldn't until the appraisal district took Ron off the deed.  

They did that.  So this year I called and asked nicely could they please take Ron off the account it upsets me to see his name on things.  Now they say they need a death certificate.  

COME ON.  Fine, they want Ron on the account he will stay there.  

I think I traumatized Mom.  I sent her a link to my Christmas wish list page (requested to do so).  One thing on it was a link to some new undies for me if she was so inclined.  That is the sort of gift I got a lot growing up.  

She took one look at the list and said she would give me some cash.  

I guess I will have to buy my own.  😂  Not that anyone's going to see it other than the cats.  And I am pretty conservative in my undies but I think it was just too much.  

This headache will not quit.  More Excedrin on board good luck sleeping tonight!  

No comments: