Monday, December 5, 2022

Monday evening

 Horrible migraine all day.  I didn't get much done.  I did clean the toilet but that's about it.  

I need to finish the laundry and do some cooking for tomorrow but that is it.   I did the cooking, now working on laundry.  

I have found myself taking those little easy peel mandarin oranges to work and giving them to coworkers when I eat my lunch.  Everyone is always thrilled and fresh fruit seems to be on every eating plan.  

My headache is gone but I have the "post ictal" grogginess much like Ron.  And zero tolerance for BS comments in my blog.  

I did sample the sausage I cooked and it was good so I have breakfast and lunch for tomorrow.  I need to decide if I want to do my shopping tomorrow after work or do it another day.  We will see...

For now, once I finish the laundry, I'm going to bed early.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't see anything wrong with the previous comment. Anyone who reads your blog knows that you have let your cats come and go for many years now because your catio is broken and you haven't fixed it.

You have even said yourself that the cats must get food from other homes including biscuit who is supposed to be on a special diet. If there are vicious dogs around your neighborhood yes your cats may wind up being attacked and even killed by this group of dogs. Which would be a horrific end for them or any cat who was unfortunate to cross their path and not be able to escape.

I think your reply was rude and uncalled for and you were very disingenuous when you said the cats are in your fenced backyard which we all know is not the truth.

It's frustrating when people do the whole indoor outdoor cat thing because other people have no idea if a cat is owned by someone or a former owned cat that was dumped. One good thing is that you had all your cats fixed so I will give you props for that. Did you get them all ear tipped too?