Sunday, December 25, 2022

I talk about underwear

 So I also got some underwear which I had been wanting. 

I used to wear hipsters when I was a teenager.  Ron preferred something different on me (not a thong). So I wore that for 30 years. Went back to hipsters once about 10 years ago and it was bad on me at that weight.  So I went the old fashioned route.  

Losing weight we had a sale last year on underwear it was $5 for a pack of 6 which is half off. They had some hipsters in the mix so I went ahead and got them,liked them.  They are good on me again.  I also remembered some time back I got low rise brief and liked them as well.  But it hasn't worked to get them whenever I go they don't have it or the package is destroyed and someone took them all out (ick!).  

Turns out last year the hipsters were not on sale but I still like them.  So when my aunt offered to buy me some I said yes and got one in my current size and one a size down (which is goal size). If I can find some cute low rise I will get those with my gift money but not in a rush. 

My stepbrother sent me an Amazon gift card so I used that to get some "Red" perfume which is getting harder to find, a collection of inexpensive watches in various colors,and some lunch box ice packs. I still have plenty of money left. 

I also changed my billing for prime to once a month vs.once  year. I don't want to ante up $140 next month when they are likely cutting my hours and I KNOW for a fact I am going to have a high heating bill. So $15 a month is more reasonable even though it is more money in the long run. 

I am doing a load of regular clothes right now and then I will do my new clothes. Once they are dry I will try them on, see what works, get some of the bigger sizes out in the garage. I may need to get some more hangers as well. Clothes that don't work yet will go in a special box. 

That's it for now. 

No comments: