Friday, December 2, 2022

The 10 minute blog

 I got to work OK and bought myself a six pack of Diet Dew.  I drank the whole thing over the course of my shift, which kept me up most of the night.  Not my best move.  

My lunch was delicious, I had taco casserole for lunch, some cheese and crackers for my break, cut up ham and a hunk of cheese for dinner, with a green salad.  My salad dressing container leaked.  When I got home I had some more cheese and some of my blackberries and I was down to 184 this morning so happy about that.  

I got to work with one of my favorite co workers we always have a good time.  Jack got me and brought me home.  It was cold yesterday so I had to bring my big coat which was bulky.  It is going to be warmer today so I don't need to worry about that.  

It may drizzle today so I will take my raincoat just in case.  

The cats are good.  I like it in the morning, after the alarm goes off they all get in the bed and  purr at me, that's pretty awesome.  

I took a 100 mg caffeine pill to get going today hopefully that will be enough.  I don't plan to do any more caffeine today.  

And it's time for my shower, and that only took 5 minutes.  All done.  I am wearing a Christmas shirt.  It is one of those fake Christmas sweaters.  

I also took photos for the contractor.  The trim really does look bad I can see why they dinged me.  The contractor is one of those awesome "anything to help" guys so I know he will be honest, reliable, and affordable.  I would rather NOT spend the money but my neighbors have to look at my house.  As advertised it is pretty warm today so I will just wear the hoodie.  And it seems most days I can get away with that.  

My cobalt blue jeans, which I dearly love, were too loose yesterday so I need to either do an alteration or retire them.  Months ago I bought a pair of jeans someone had altered, they had taken in a dart on either side of the waist.  I am thinking to do that.  But I will need sewing supplies for that.  Not a big deal, we sell them.  And worth trying to "save".  

In real life I do not talk about my weight loss in the "Oh my pants are falling off" context.  I just say I lost 80 pounds and leave it at that, if they ask how I tell them.  My co workers do not want to hear the blow by blow.  

God has given me plenty of great clothes that is all I care about.  

Almost time to go, that's it for now.  Don't expect a blog tonight unless something notable happens.  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a lot of soda. Seriously consider water it's better for you.

Anonymous said...

I love your hoody. So cute. You drank an entire 6 pack of Dr. Dew during your shift or did I read that wrong? I would be bouncing off the walls for a week.

Heather Knits said...

I can drink a lot of soda. I let myself off the leash somewhat for the holidays but will get back on plan in a few weeks. I am doing this 1-2 times a week. They are diet.

I love tacky Christmas clothes, displays, etc so the hoodie is perfect.