Friday, December 23, 2022

I went outside

 I have a stash of Hot Hands hand warmers.  I have been giving them away; I just went out to put some in the mailbox for the mail carrier.  It is COLD and windy, miserable weather.  I am wearing 1 pair long underwear pants under jeans, it felt like I was naked.  Even my top half (long underwear shirt under short sleeved Christmas cat t-shirt, under heavy coat) was cold.  No way I could take the bus to work today.  I might literally freeze to death at the bus stop.   Good thing I have Jack.  

Anyway I went out there and heard barking as I passed the fence.  That poor dog.  I am not a fan of dogs in general I see them as demanding, unpredictable at best, and loud, but I would never have an animal out in this weather.  Mine are all inside under the heater vent, lying on nice soft blankets.  I hope they just let the dog out to toilet.  

I hope.  I can also see why my furnace is running so "hard".  

My HOA hasn't gotten their money yet.  I am not too worried yet.  I did mail it from the Post Office.  

I have an hour and a half until I go to work.  I am really glad I got a ride but not sure what to do with the extra time.  

#6 came back again.  He is not working today.  This weather  probably also means he will not have the rowdy Christmas eve  party because it will be nasty then, too.  

That's it for now.  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are going to date Jack. You live him.

Anonymous said...

Love not live.

Heather Knits said...

I like him as a friend, I want him to be happy. I really hope he finds someone else because he strikes me as the kind of person who needs to be married.

Aside from my little crush on another employee last year, very embarrassing so soon after Ron died, I haven't had any interest in other guys except a fleeting interest in a guy who had "like" 100 pounds of cat food in his cart. He seemed (laugh) like someone worth knowing until I saw the wedding ring.