Saturday, August 3, 2024

I have a pretty good idea what food I can take with my medication

 As I've been taking it 18 years, and always with food.  

I cooked up the turkey (ground, and the link sausage) for the turkey spaghetti tomorrow.  That's in the fridge.  I need to try the chicken thighs with black bean garlic paste and see if it's going to be a problem.  Since it's imported (the condiment) from Asia there is a chance it could have some sort of additive that's a headache trigger.  

I was thinking to cook it over veggies in the wok but that's not, I know intrinsically, going to work with my medication.  I did some brainstorming and had a thought: cook up a cup of noodles ramen, drain the broth, and serve the chicken and veggies over THAT.  That ought to work.  

I don't know how I know this but 6,570 meals tell me it'll work.  

Edit: 

I did add vegetables.  



No comments: